30% Federal Tax Credit for Solar
U.S. Department of Energy
Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Fast Facts:
- Applies to solar upgrades
- Can be at homeowner's primary residence or other residence
Details on the solar tax credit:
Solar Panels or Photovoltaic Systems are solar cells that capture light energy from the sun and convert it directly into electricity. Tax Credit includes installation costs.
- Photovoltaic systems must provide electricity for the residence, and must meet applicable fire and electrical code requirements.
- At least half of the energy generated by the "qualifying property" must come from the sun.
- The system must be certified by the Solar Rating and Certification Corporation (SRCC) or a comparable entity endorsed by the government of the state in which the property is installed.
Call Synergy today and learn more about this enormous credit!
Synergy Home proudly provides HVAC, Solar, Geothermal, Insulation and crawlspace encapsulation service to Lexington, Georgetown, Nicholasville, Versailles and the surrounding communities. Visit our service area page for more coverage details, call us at 859-687-0553, or request service online today.